We are a different type of legal practice. We understand that more patience and time may often be required for the older client.
|COVID-19 ADVICE: Remote signing/witnessing of documents|
We are fully ready and equiped to arrange the electronic signing of Wills, powers of attorney, probate applications, affidavits and statutory declarations under the COVID-19 Omnibus (Emergency Measures)(Electronic Signing and Witnessing) Regulations 2020.
All these documents can be validly executed remotely under the regulations. The process is quick and convenient.
Please contact us about this for further information.
The features of our practice:
- Courtesy, friendliness and patience
- Suburban based
- “Multi-disciplinary” in the sense that we have access to range of complementary service providers to whom we can refer clients (for instance, for specialist financial advice )
- Home visits*
- The highest standards of honesty and integrity
Our areas of practice include:
- Retirement village contracts
- Aged care contracts
- Powers of Attorney
- Wills and estates
- Will challenges / Part IV / Testator’s family maintenance claims
- Age discrimination
- Disability trusts for disabled children
- Reverse mortgage and other equity release / Homesafe
- Guardianship and Administration
- Financial and other abuse of seniors
- Family agreements (“granny flat” agreements)
- Property conveyancing
- Urgent Wills and Powers of Attorney service, on or off site (our “Wills on Wheels” service)
And, we also have experience in these associated areas:
- Litigation – general
- Litigation – related to elder financial abuse and recovery of assets for victims of financial abuse
- Adverse Possession
(*within a reasonable distance of our office)