Gauld & Co., Solicitors advise principally in relation to the needs of the older person and their families – particularly in the areas of Wills and estates, probate, granny flat agreements, powers of attorney and the recovery of assets for the victims of elder financial abuse.
We cater for those who are still very active, and those who are more vulnerable.
We are a different type of legal practice. We understand that more patience and time may often be required for the older client.
Our areas of practice include:
NEW: For all standard Wills, powers of attorney and probate applications please go to our Online Services page – we employ technology to bring our clients these documents and services quickly and at affordable rates.
- Granny flat agreements
- Recovery of assets for the victims of elder financial abuse
- VCAT – guardianship and administration/disputes in relation to powers of attorney, etc.
- Deceased estate litigation – including Will challenges
Our other special area of interest is:
The features of our practice:
- The principal, Peter Gauld, has been practising for over 40 years as a solicitor in Melbourne
- Courtesy, friendliness and patience
- Suburban based
- “Multi-disciplinary” in the sense that we have access to range of complementary service providers to whom we can refer clients (for instance, for specialist financial advice )
- Home visits*
- The highest standards of honesty and integrity
(*within a reasonable distance of our office)